Qaion

Saturday marked the day of a new era for Aion... The developers in their infinite wisdom decided to add 1 new server and increase the capacity of their existing servers.

The result was the following for me:


As you can see, the addition of 1 new server did very little for me, and the thousands of other players that prefer playing online games when it suits themselves, rather than when it is primetime, or when the Queue is lowest.. would probably agree with me ;)

I'll keep you updated on this game, but you should probably expect a very biased blog-post once I finally get into the game, and manage to make myself play it for more than 30 consecutive minutes without feeling like throwing up in my mouth or going on a murderspree to burninate every bloody infantile player I come across in that game :P



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godswar Online - Play it while NOT playing it.

City of Heroes/Villains - Even heroes need a little grinding!