Apologies for the inactivity ;)

Ello All...

Yeah, not much happening on this blog... for a number of reasons...

1. I didnt really feel that it was appropriate to blog here unless I had a post about a game... (and there are only so many crappy games out there to blog... and so little time :P
2. I've focused alot more on my Game Development projects, and as such, I have created a blog for that :)


Feel free to pop by and drop a comment if you're curious about my game design/coding/adventure... :) One day you might see a game of mine for sale on the Application Store for iPhone for $0.99 ... whooooah! What an impressive goal :P

Okay, kidding aside... What are you waiting for? go to http://tastygraph.wordpress.com/ and check out the blog! I promise, I'm updating that one... really, I am ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godswar Online - Play it while NOT playing it.

City of Heroes/Villains - Even heroes need a little grinding!

Qaion